Today is the first day of summer, which seems like a very appropriate time to make a list of SUMMER GOALS.
- Finally paint the cheapo wooden drawers we got from IKEA.
- Make delicious popsicles in my new popsicle mold.
- Go swimming in the ocean for the first time in Vancouver.
- Ride the rides at the PNE.
- Watch fireworks.
- Finish my Settlers paintings.
- Sell a pair of shoes or a shirt or a painting.
Go to one of the night markets in Richmond.already done!
- Regularly visit the farmers market on Saturday mornings.
- Read some books while I actually have the time.
- Make a nicer looking menu planning board.
- Find a new person to play board games with.
- Try a new fruit.
- Do a successful venipuncture on a real patient.
- Make a new blog header.
- Take more pictures.
Summer lasts until September 22, so I’ve got until then to complete my list. We’ll see how I go!