- everything can be an adventure
- everything is better with cheese
THINGS I LIKE
- FOOD, particularly cheese, sushi, and candy
- BOARDGAMES, particularly Agricola, 7 Wonders, Wingspan, and crokinole
- SPORTS, particularly weightlifting, skeleton (now retired), skiing, skating, and swimming
- MAKING ART, particularly cross stitching, making geometric art, crocheting, and now photography
I’m Katrina. I’m from Ottawa, Canada but now live in Melbourne, Australia with my husband Scott. I’m a nuclear medicine technologist by day, and a weightlifter/crafter/eater in the evening.
We love to travel, and have been lucky enough to visit a lot of places. Some favourites include a mega roadtrip around Western USA, walking across Spain (part 1/part 2), eating our way across Europe, going to the Winter Olympics in South Korea.
We’ve also recently done a lot more camping, hiking, and birdwatching, which has been fun. I’m hoping to develop these hobbies and learn a lot more about everything Australia has to offer.
P.S. Thank you to Sara M. Lyons for the awesome portrait! Check her out.