But anyway, we are back from our epic road trip! And it was SO COOL!!! We went to 9 states, drove 9300 km, visited 7 National Parks in just under 4 weeks. Here are some (21!!) highlights:
1. ATVing in Oregon. We were very bad at it. It was 50% really fun and 50% really stressful.
2. Seeing really really big redwoods in California. We even drove through one.
3. Touring around San Francisco. Visiting with Kim, and touring the Tesla factory.
4. Driving the California coast on Highway 1.
5. Camping and having fires all the time. Burning our dinner plates.
6. Winning big in Vegas. I don’t know if you can see it, but I was up $0.20 so I cashed out.
7. Hiking the rim of the Grand Canyon.
8. Antelope Canyon. So neat. Glad there wasn’t a flash flood while we were there.
9. Horseshoe Bend. So neat, so dangerous. I can’t believe they haven’t had to add railings yet!
10. A random State Park with miles and miles of coral pink sand dunes.
11. Horseback riding in Zion National Park, Utah.
12. Hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah. The elevation made me feel so lazy.
13. Hiking in Arches National Park with some Mormon boy scouts. They gave us chocolate milk.
14. The perfect nap cubby.
15. A nice dinner at one of the only places in Utah that serves full strength beer.
16. An impromptu stop at Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming.
17. Going on a wildlife hunt at dusk, and finding 4 moose.
18. Waiting for buffalo to cross the road.
19. Randomly arriving at Old Faithful 5 minutes before it erupted.
20. Spotting a grizzly.
21. And a wolf!
A+. Would roadtrip again.