Mondays and Tuesdays are very long days at school for me. Unfortunately I was unable to get credit for chemistry because my chem 101 course was SEVEN YEARS AGO. The cut-off is five years, even though the course we have to take here is very very basic. Anyway there are only 7 (out of 15) of us who still have to take chem and that means we have the full 30 hours of class a week as opposed to 26 with less homework.
Between yesterday and today I had:
- 2 hours of anatomy and physiology lecture
- 2 hours chem lab
- 2 hours of nuclear physics
- 2 hours of radiopharmaceuticals
- 2 hours of microbiology
- a chem midterm (which I already got back, I am pleased)
- 1 hour of chemistry lecture
- 1 hour of medical terminology (and got another midterm back, quite pleased)
- and 1 hour of technical math
Needless to say I am pooped. But still 2 assignments, 2 labs, and 2 midterms to work on and study for. Sigh.
Christmas vacation is going to feel so good. We get a full three weeks off. And it’s official: I’m going to Ottawa from Dec 27th to Jan 5th!! Unfortunately Scott won’t be coming with me, since 1) he can’t get the time off work 2) it’s too much money and 3) he gets to go to Australia in February.
I’m a bit bummed I’m going to miss the New Years Day polar bear swim!!! Natasha, maybe we should do it at your house??? jk we would actually get frozen.