About one month since my last book post. Twelve books. Not bad!! All audiobooks while working.
- Beauty Queens – Libba Bray (kinda funny, about a plane of beauty queens that crashes on a remote island)
- The Giver – Lois Lowry (never read this as a kid)
- Going Bovine – Libba Bray (didn’t really like this book, got bored, about a kid who gets mad cow disease)
- I Am The Messenger – Markus Zusak (this book was weird, I didn’t really like it)
- If I Stay – Gayle Forman (a book about death)
- The Kitchen Gods Wife – Amy Tan (makes me miss my mom’s side of the family)
- The Lovely Bones – Alice Seabold (another book about death)
- Metamorphosis – Franz Kafka (I always thought this book would be so hard and intimidating, but it wasn’t at all! It was funny and interesting and so short!)
- One For The Money – Janet Evanovich (Scott tells me they are making a movie of this too. I have no interest in seeing it)
- Room – Emma Donoghue (this book was SO GOOD. I thought it was so fascinating and interesting and sad. I felt so emotional, I nearly cried at work. Really, read this, please.)
- Saving Francesca – Melina Marchetta (aussie, ok)
- She’s Come Undone – Wally Lamb (a book about a girl who gets totally messed up by some horrible things that happen to her as a child)
Seriously Room was so good. I already kinda want to listen to it again! It’s a weird book to have as a favourite but it is definitely way up there on my list.