The Last 11 Days
Hmm what have we been up to in the last 11 days? I’ve been a terrible blogger lately. SO BUSY with school stuff, all in preparation for my big vacation that is rapidly approaching (YAY!).
- Scott made a cool loaf of bread.
- We went to a friends house to play Ticket To Ride and eat pizza. Panago butter chicken pizza really doesn’t taste like butter chicken at all.
- Went out for drinks at the pub after school.
- Lifted lots of weights at the gym.
- A FREAKING LOT OF HOMEWORK.
- Went out for a yummy Peruvian Valentines Day dinner of fish ceviche, deep fried pork, and amazing sweet potato chips.
- Woke up at a painful hour of the morning to make it to work on time for my hotlab rotation.
- Had much more success putting in IVs.
- Went to bed at 8:00 PM.
- Watched Amour, slow but good.
- Ate a lot of Nerds.
- Went to the library and got a bunch of books that I won’t have time to read.
- Chatted with Rosemarie who is now back in Fiji for her second semester.
That is actually a pretty good representation of what I’ve been up to, if you multiply the homework by 50. I just keep reminding myself “it’ll all be worth it soon”.