- everything can be an adventure
- everything is better with cheese
THINGS I LIKE
- FOOD, particularly: cheese, sushi, candy
- BOARDGAMES, particularly: Settlers of Catan, Agricola, Carcassonne, Lords of Waterdeep
- SPORTS THAT START WITH ‘S’, particularly: skeleton, skiing, skating, swimming, sailing
- MAKING ART, particularly: cross stitching, making geometric art, painting nails, crocheting
I got a degree in Neuroscience in Halifax, NS, then a certificate in Nuclear Medicine in Burnaby, BC. Did tons of travelling in between in Asia and Australia and even got married as well. Scott and I lived in Vancouver, BC for over 5 years but are now in the process of moving back to Australia (via USA, Mexico, the Camino de Santiago, miscellaneous Europe, and Thailand)
The main thing that occupies my life these days (other than eating, working & cross stitching) is training for skeleton. That’s right, I like to throw myself head first down an icy track at upwards of 130 km/hr. I am a member of the BC team and train at a recreational level up in Whistler during the winter. When I’m not in Whistler I cross train by lifting weights.
What you’ll find here: restaurant reviews, recipes, art, crafts, skeleton stuff, and more! (A bit of everything really.)
P.S. Thank you to Sara Lyons for the awesome portrait! Check her out.