- everything can be an adventure
- everything is better with cheese
THINGS I LIKE
- FOOD, particularly: cheese, sushi, candy
- BOARDGAMES, particularly: Settlers of Catan, Agricola, Carcassonne
- SPORTS THAT START WITH ‘S’, particularly: skeleton, skiing, skating, swimming, sailing
- MAKING ART, particularly: drawing on shoes, making geometric art, painting nails, cross stitching, crocheting
I got a degree in Neuroscience in Halifax, NS, then a certificate in Nuclear Medicine in Burnaby, BC. Did tons of travelling in between in Asia and Australia and even got married as well. Currently living in Vancouver, BC with my husband Scott.
The main thing that occupies my life these days (other than eating, working & cross stitching) is training for skeleton. That’s right, I like to throw myself head first down an icy track at upwards of 125 km/hr. I am a member of the BC team and train at a recreational level up in Whistler during the winter. When I’m not in Whistler I cross train by weightlifting, doing yoga, and sprinting.
What you’ll find here: Vancouver restaurant reviews, recipes, nail art, crafts, skeleton stuff, and more! (A bit of everything really.)
P.S. Thank you to Sara Lyons for the awesome portrait! Check her out.