Other stuff we did in Portland:
- Drove out to the Expo Center to go to a mega garage sale. They had lots of interesting old stuff, like old toys and dishes and furniture, but we didn’t buy anything. All the dust made my allergies go nutso.
- Went to a sweet farmers market in the university area. SO MANY SAMPLES!! SO MUCH CHEESE!! It was a great farmers market, I wish we could have brought some produce home. We did get some nice sharp cheddar and a delicious cured meat stick thingy.
- Went out for ice cream at Salt & Straw AGAIN.
- Drank a lot of types of craft beers.
- Got drenched by rain.
- Ate a lot of doughnuts.
- Waited in line at Screen Door for brunch. IT WAS WORTH IT.
- Shopped at Trader Joe’s.
- Strolled up and down Mississippi Street window shopping. We both got little keychain thingies and Scott got a Portland bridge t-shirt.
- Drove Eastwards to see that waterfall, which we looked at for about 5 minutes, and then left, haha. By the way why was the entire tourist population of the world all at the waterfall?? I mean, it was tall, but not that special? IDGI.
Then Sunday afternoon we drove back to Vancouver.
Very good trip, mostly because of the food and drink!! Huge mega post of that coming up ASAP!