- Natasha came to visit us in Vancouver and ate a really large blob of wasabe. Hard core.
- New Years Day Polar bear swim!
- Snowboarding for free at ladies night at Mount Seymour.
- We went to Whistler, it rained a lot.
- Tried to figure out what was wrong with my stomach.
- Applied to a lot of universities.
- My aunt and uncle came out to visit and we went to the Sunshine Coast.
- I went to Calgary for an interview.
- I tried pear gorgonzola ice cream at the crazy ice cream store near our old house.
- Made space t-shirts with internet friends.
- I started painting my nails.
- Started the Couch to 5K running program. (Never finished the last two runs.)
- I interviewed for BCIT (in Vancouver), SAIT (in Calgary), Michener (in Toronto) and NAIT (in Edmonton).
- There was a fire in the kitchen.
- Scott’s aunt came to visit.
- I went to the West Edmonton Mall.
- I redid Physics 11.
- I started listening to A LOT of audiobooks at work.
- Canucks made it to the Stanley Cup Finals.
- I tried Japadog.
- The city went crazy for hockey.
- I got into BCIT.
- Vancouver rioted.
- We renewed our vows on the beach at the Monnon’s place in Ottawa.
- We went to Calypso water park.
- We played three simultaneous games of Settlers at the Haberl’s house.
- Scott and I celebrated Canada Day in Ottawa.
- We ate a really fancy Japanese meal for our first wedding anniversary.
- We saw Dan Mangan for free, twice.
- Went to a CFL game and Gene Simmons was there.
- I learned how to water marble my nails.
- We moved to a new apartment.
- Scott started his new job.
- We watched a lot of fireworks.
- We squared our walls.
- I got a new laptop, and quit my job.
- We went to a Sia concert, and also visited a really cold lake with some friends.
- I made funny looking homemade peppermint patties.
- We went to a baseball game.
- Scott took his pants off in a store window.
- We ate fried food and went on a SUPER tall swing ride at the fair at the PNE.
- I started school after nearly 5 years off.
- We went to Seattle.
- And ate really delicious food in Seattle that we still dream about.
- I made a nail polish water marbling tutorial that still gets hits every day.
- I stopped eating chocolate any time after breakfast.
- We watched the AFL Grand Final.
- Lauren came to visit and we went to the aquarium.
- We had twelve people over for Thanksgiving dinner.
- We went to the UBC Apple Festival with my friend from school.
- I carved a pumpkin at my friends house, and then forgot about it until it started to smell.
- I started getting REALLY busy with school.
- I had eight million midterms.
- I tried skeleton for the first time!
- And went skeletoning again!
- I did venipuncture for the first time.
- We went to a Senators vs. Canucks game.
- I wrote 8 exams in 9 days.
- Scott and I learn about the Camino de Santiago and started talking about when we can do it.
- I have all my classmates over for a party after our last exam.
- We went to Scott’s work Christmas party.
- I cook another turkey for Christmas dinner.
- I come home to Ottawa for a visit.
- We make epic gingerbread houses (pictures to come soon).